Rustic Winterland Fashion: Zuhaila

Friday, February 25, 2011



You say Rustic, I say Antlers. Rustic. Antlers. Rustic! Antlers!

I have no idea why I made that a cheer, but it's clear that I'm excited about these antlers. And with that, here's the third installment of the Rustic Winterland shoot, with Zuhaila...






Zuhaila, like Anjelle, has gorgeous, wavy bronze-ish hair. Such beautiful features for the rustic look :)




This girl definitely channeled J Lo....




Model: Anjelle (The Agency AZ), Styling: Whitney Alexandra, Make up: Kristy Brown, Hair: Michelle Fink

Gorgeous!

Next week we will wrap this incredible collaboration up :) Weren't the antlers fun?! I wouldn't mind using them again for a summer-styled shoot. Amazonian woman, you say? Hmmm.. ;) Happy Friday guys :P Hope you're enjoying these!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why, but I feel like this shoot has captured the "Winterland" theme the most. Maybe its the styling that gives it the extra edge, but it's definitely a great set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love the makeup, clothes, lighting, everything! The antlers too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I love the makeup, clothes, lighting, everything! The antlers too ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger