Rustic Winterland: Anjelle

Monday, February 21, 2011



Continuing with our Rustic Winterland series, we're moving forward with Anjelle who has the perfect features for this theme! Long bronze hair, tan skin, and gorgeous green eyes!





Love the braided band with her wavy locks and the color that the sunlight gives her hair :)





Work. It. Anjelle. I told you...



... made for this theme!


Model: Anjelle (The Agency AZ), Styling: Whitney Alexandra, Make up: Kristy Brown, Hair: Michelle Fink

You're gorgeous girl!

And alas, my vintage roses have made their appearance ;) I love being able to blend my props with the theme. Speaking of props... there was one prop that I was dying to get my hands on for this shoot: antlers. For those of you raising your eyebrows at this point -- you'll just have to trust me. Or you don't... but if you stick around for the next session, you might understand why :) Hope you're enjoying the series!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger