Alejandra Amador Vidal

Tuesday, July 28, 2009



First and foremost, I am a dreamer and a storyteller.

It has been incredible journey to where I am today -- married in Phoenix, Arizona. Photography and design have always been a huge part of my life but became an even bigger part of me as I was planning my wedding. As a result, I began to blog about my experiences, sharing my life openly and offering up photoshoot ideas, DIY projects, and tutorials. As my creativity developed, I couldn't put my camera or my hands down... I needed to keep creating. Thus, Imaginale Design took on life.

In just these past few years my business has evolved from stills to motion. While I pursued film in college, I never felt that I connected with those techy video guys (well, a majority were guys). I was never a dabbler of video as a kid. But the truth is, I connected intensely with video - with movement. There's something about a song that seeps into my heart and moves me. I feel the story - the narrative. After developing my storytelling style in photography, I started to incorporate video. And not much later, I knew that motion and I were meant to be. Combining my desire to help artists articulate their strengths/style and video - I now specialize in creating Motion Brand Films.

My faith is my foundation. I have lived my life with this verse embedded deep within me: "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart" -Psalm 37:4. When I pick up my camera, I ask God for his direction and everything that comes out of it is for his glory.


I'm blessed to have a husband who encourages me day and night. His faith in me is what motivates me to take risks -- to allow myself to make mistakes but keep moving forward. I don't think anyone challenges or pushes me as much as he does -- which sometimes means I lose MORE hours of sleep!

Something else I love intensely is teaching. If one person can take away something from me that will contribute to their growth -- I will always feel successful. Thank you, thank YOU, thank you reader. Without you I would lose a big piece of my motivation.

For more, check out my website!
 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger