Rustic Winterland Fashion: Jeannie

Monday, February 28, 2011



It all started here, and now is ending here. My Rustic Winterland series that is. Some of you might wonder, why did she split all the models up into individual posts?

Because... they each represented such different styles and I photographed each of them differently. As models, they might be dressed with similar a "theme" -- but they certainly don't have the same look. Jeannie is a perfect example...






I can't even begin to tell you how natural this girl is in front of the camera!



Some of my absolute favorites..




Ana and I kept making America's Next Top Model jokes like, "Now we know how Tyra feels!" because I literally would take 2 frames and Jeannie just nailed it.





It is the best feeling as a photographer to have a model bring to life the exact concept you had in mind...






Model: Jeannie (The Agency AZ), Styling: Whitney Alexandra, Make up: Kristy Brown, Hair: Michelle Fink

With that, I have to give huge props to Jeannie and the entire crew for pulling together a vision that I could only hope would come close to this. A thank you to photographer Michelle Herrick for believing in my vision and helping me bring this concept to life.

I came home elated and exhausted. Since moving to Phoenix I've had to put myself out there and with that comes rejection and success. By no means has it been easy, but it's moments like these that motivate me to continue pushing forward. Are there risks you're wanting to take? DO IT! Because even if you just get a 'no' -- you were willing to take the risk, and that alone is a victory. Just don't let the no stop you.

Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be. -Karen Ravn

4 comments:

  1. Your posing really worked with the ambiance of the location! Awesome shoot; can't wait to see your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you supportive husband you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my site. You have FANTASTIC work as well. Very creative! Loved reading about you on your site.
    Keep it up.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posing really worked with the ambiance of the location! Awesome shoot; can't wait to see your next one!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger