Day 21: Cookies

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Guess what I got recently? GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! Yum!

And I'm only minutes away from midnight so I need to hurry. I snapped this earlier to celebrate the feminine youth: Girl Scouts! They kick butt, they learn, they explore, and they sell peace-on-earth in a box.

I will shout it to the world!



Girl's Rock :) And women do too.

Once again, cookies were harmed during this shoot, and so was my carpet with freakin' crumbs everywhere cause I had to try to balance a heavy SLR with one hand. Though slightly soggy from salivating after 13 takes, cookie was still delicious.

"It's afterwards you realize that the feeling of happiness you had with a man didn't necessarily prove that you loved him." -Marguerite Duras, hard-living author of The Lover.

----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger