Lavender and Lace

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I've had this vision for about 2 years and finally executed on it this past September.


The last time I organized a concept shoot like this was when I did Frida back in 2011 - AHH. Remember Frida (link)?! That was one of the MOST memorable shoots I've ever done. This will be one of those too...








This shoot was featured as a Valentine's editorial on Disfunkshion Magazine (link). I love what that magazine stands for and am constantly inspired by their visuals. So honored to have this piece featured with them.



Huge, huge thanks to my team that made this happen - Hair | Jenny Strebe, Makeup | Jessica Fierro, Model | Alexandra Smith (Agency AZ), Florals | Posies Florals




1 comments:

  1. These images are STUNNING, Ale! Great work. I'm going to pin everything. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger