Bellas: A Spontaneous Session

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Let's backtrack to my Vegas trip back in February.  Yeeeeees... long over due!  When we weren't taking classes, we were busy making pancakes in our hotel or doing a lot of this:
 There's something specific about these behind the scene images I want to cover, but that'll be another post entirely.  The beautiful women you are seeing are my amazing WPPI roommates and beautiful photographers -- Jillian Tree and Megan Bookhammer.  Here's Jillian :)
 Jillian in action
 I know, I know.  A lot of profile shots because LOOK-AT-THAT-JAWLINE!
This girl does not mess around.  Let's just say I'm thankful I haven't sprained anything considering the things I've also climbed.


Love these girls!  This is actually the same area I took Karie's photos :)  The gold reflection on the windows were so swanky.

I hope the middle of the week is treating you well.  I've had a shattered iPhone for the past ___ months (I'm too ashamed at how long I've left it this way) -- and I am FINALLY getting it fixed today!  Thank you groupon for hollering atcha cheap girl.  Yup, if it wasn't for the groupon specials that existed, this girl would still be carrying around a shattered iphone.  I forgot what it's like to look down at a clear screen.  To not turn my phone upside down in public so my shattered screen doesn't stir up conversation.  Actually, you want to know what I did?  After the shattering occurred, I clearly couldn't use it without fearing I would slice my little finger.  SO.  Jose ordered a plastic screen cover to go over the glass.  And now there are BUBBLES under the plastic screen.  It's ugly y'all.  So needless to say.. it-is-about-time :)

1 comments:

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger