These boots are made for walking

Friday, July 1, 2011

As Jose and I were walking back to our place after taking some Outfit Chronicle photos, we heard these pitter patter steps coming towards us....



As soon as we saw this cutie I was SO glad I had my camera on me! Apparently he's not strutting these shoes for his own outfit chronicle post, but because the concrete is so hot here that it protects his little paws.



Hope that brought a smile on your face. I could really use one because my mind is distracted by my grandma =\ I received news yesterday that she is in the hospital due to a break in her spinal column. She didn't have a fall so they have no idea how that happened -- it's challenging enough that she's 96. So I would absolutely love your prayers. Happy Friday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger