Babies: Kent Lewis - Revisited

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I might as well start calling you Auntie because you will be seeing Kent just as much as I will. First as a slightly smaller baby, and now as a slightly bigger baby who is looking more and more like a little man. And can you begin to imagine when he starts walking?!

Honestly, I'm honored to be able to capture this journey of my bestfriend's baby, watching his personality develop alongside his two front teeth. One day he will actually be a little man. What?! :)




I'm gonna go ahead and just say what you're thinking. The jeans diaper commercial baby has nothing on Kent.













And in case you were wondering....




... you can't take him home with you.

I tried.

Love you baby boy! Hope that brought some toothless smiles to your Wednesday ;)

1 comments:

  1. God...how I love these! I just love Kent so much. I am a very proud aunt and you are so wonderful girl!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger