Babies: Kent Samuel Lewis

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Let's keep the Christmas spirit alive, shall we?

So my best friend Kristen had her first baby a few months ago and I kinda freaked out. Lots of people around me were having babies, and yeah -- I was excited for them, but then Kristen had hers. Then I experienced overwhelming excitement. I wasn't expecting to feel so emotional about it, but there I was ... recalling memories on my blog about us drawing on the bus seats in high school of our driver that looked like a turtle.

True to social media, her husband Billy kept us eagerly posted about her delivery on Facebook. We waited anxiously and then ... Kent was born. A beautiful, chubby cheeked, blue-eyed Lewis.

The day Kristen had her baby, I said: "Today my bestfriend, the face I've been SO familiar with in my childhood, is holding a child of her own." And here is the face I eagerly waited to see....






But there was no way I could post all of them at once. Instead, let's watch them. I think that's the best way to start your week after a weekend full of love :)

(Make sure to select the HD button & press the four arrows to watch in full screen!)


They're so special to me! Have a great week everyone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger