Baby Inpsiration

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So, some of you may or may not know my obsession with babies. I've talked about it a number of times here, here, and well.. you get the point. Via my daily read on a Cup of Jo, I discovered one of the most CREATIVE photography moms: Adele.

You guys... I am talking INSANELY imaginative and creative. She basically tries to illustrate Mila's (her baby girl) dreams during her nap. Just LOOK at these...



She called this one Imaginary Friend





And this next one -- hilarious! Attack of the Giant Baby





My heart is literally singing with inspiration...



And my absolute favorite:



My former roommate Meg used to tease me about photography props when it came to babies. I completely understand how some people can over do it, but when I saw these -- they gave me a renewed understanding. This mom basically wants to "imagine her [baby's] dream and capture it." Overall, I admire the creativity. I hope one day I can dig this deeply into my imagination to produce something so inspiring...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger