Babies: Alexander Currier -- Revisited

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dust in my nose, dust in my eyes, dust in my clothes. Dear allergies, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to irritate you, but the thing is, I have to move. And you see, I didn't realize how much dust collected behind my dresser, on my bookshelves, and in my closet. Now, we're rivals, battling through a claritin that isn't strong enough to keep us together. Tears have been shed, and I've even began yelling. I think it's time we part our ways. PLEASE.

Yes, my sneezes are sounding like yells. That's when you know it's bad.

But on to the good news, and perhaps some tears of joy to be shed because this is the CUTEST almost-one-year old I've photographed!! I finished editing Alexander's shoot this weekend while Jose's family came into town to help me pack. Every 5 minutes I would laugh at myself or squeal, then turn my laptop around to show them the photo I would be working on. GET A BABY! Ha. No, really, that will be a while.

Caitlin, I am SO happy you were able to catch me before leaving Atlanta because this boy is now on my desktop background. Not only is it beautiful to be around such a loving family, but Alexander made everything so easy for me. And if you need to reminisce on what Alexander looked like as a wee-baby... you can check it out here.

He puts my crunches to shame...






I love this so much, simply for his perspective of the ball. THIS big!



Awww :)








Such a gentle and loving moment...





Who are you trying to bedazzle? Oh wait, DONE!


My new laptop background :)




New diaper? Car? Candy? You can have anything with that face!










Just lovely. I can't wait to get back into full swing! The Curriers were a sweet reminder of why I love what I do. Though I don't mind putting it off a little longer for a few weeks in Spain :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger