Day 67: Art That Helps

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's READY!!!

From Promise:"20 artists from around the country all created their depiction of the words and phrases: Art for the greater good, Haiti, helping, serving, creativity, love wins, people, compassion, humble, humility all while using only 4 specific colors. After all submissions were received I compiled all of the artwork together in a collage style to be sold in all of our Etsy shops. %100 of the profit of all the sales goes towards the Haiti relief fund through A beautiful idea and World Vision."

Back in March, I shared how I created my contribution, so make sure to check that out if you haven't.

You guys, Promise freakin' KILLED it!! The collage art pieces she made with our individual work came out AMAZING!!



What can YOU do? You can purchase from my shop one of the pieces OR from any of the other contributors. You can find something as low as $6 up to $35. My Etsy shop is Eideticandy. Thanks for the love!! Now go read about everyone... riiiiiiight NOW! Go!

Oh wait! If you have any other ideas of how you'd like to see these printed, just let me know. Seriously! I have all the HI RES files so I'd love to create other fun stuff with it. Yup, cause... love wins ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger