Day 59: Circus Act

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Um, okay, let's not lie. I can't tie this in with anything feminine -- but you'll forgive me, right? Or you can send me one ;)

I looove the fabric we chose for our mini-tent, mainly because of the color against the starching white.



I don't know what to say except that Jasmine will COMMIT to a theme! That's why I love photographing her! I mean, just imagine how much work it was to put on that white make-up AND taking it off! There some scary ones too. Like I said, these were a carnival theme, so of course you need a ring leader.

"Well, if I'm dysfunctional, who dysfuncted me?" --Kathy Lette, ever-amusing Australian
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

1 comments:

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger