Day 58: Mystery

Monday, April 5, 2010

And we continue with the carnival theme! These two are pictures where Jasmine and I interpreted a gypsy. We bought some black lace fabric at Hobby Lobby and played around. She has such nicely angled hair and positions her face in really interesting ways, so I had a number of close ups and different perspectives of this look. They felt so feminine to me that I wanted to share the rest with you this week for the theme.





Stay tuned for the rest this week! :)

"It is very easy to forgive others their mistakes. It takes more grit and gumption to forgive them for having witnessed your own." --Jessamyn West, pen pusher
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger