Day 50: Holding & Comfort

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Do you sleep with an extra pillow around your arms? Do you curl against anything -- person or not? I like sleeping that way.. curling against something. I can't say this for all women since I am sure there are some who hate to feel anything around them and even kick the covers off their bed. I personally can sleep on one spot of the bed and wake up on that same spot. I used to be a tosser.

This post is dedicated to the cuddlers. To the women who love/long to be held, who want to feel secure, and who enjoy a simple embrace. To the blanket that we've wrapped around ourselves, over our head, and turned into a body to cry into, scream into, and cling to. Now I can say I am pretty positive men don't do this. Or just don't talk about it... ;)



If no one is around and you need that embrace -- stuff your comforter into your arms and let it comfort you. See -- "comforter" ?? It didn't get it's name for nothing!

Quick thanks to Jasmine for working on me with this shoot and reminding me to NOT push my toes against the wall :)

"Women speak because they wish to speak, whereas a man speaks only when driven to speech by something outside himself -- like, for instance, he can't find any clean socks." -- Jean Kerr, popular playwright
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger