Day 49: Cooking (again)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Like I said before, I love cooking and as stereotyped as it is... I feel some kind of fulfillment from it. To be honest, I just love food in general, so recreating a delicious dish is always fun. Jose did all of the hard work, so I won't take credit for that. But someone had to take the pictures, right? ;)

I'll talk about this recipe later. I'm so tired! Had my first bridal shower that was AMAZING. I felt so loved and I'm truly blessed to have the friends that I do. I came home and took pictures of the furniture I'm selling and was packing again. I still have a month, but I hate packing/moving with a passion so I need to ease the stress and start early. I'm already overwhelmed! Looking at this again puts me slightly at ease... MMmmm...



Delicious! I share the details later ;)

"This used to be a government of checks and balances. Now it's all checks." -- Gracie Allen, stupendous straight woman
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger