Day 9: Shoes, shoes, shoes

Monday, February 15, 2010

Okay. You knew it was coming. At one point these babies would make an appearance. Though in my defense, it wasn't actually me who brought it up first.

My cousin Margarita Valdez submitted it! This is what she said:

"I was looking at your challenge and I thought to myself: what do i consider to be feminine? And there are a lot of things, but I thought of high heels...sexy black pumps... Once we put them on it straightens our posture. We move our hips to a different rhythm when we walk and adds an extra pep to our step... it gives us the illusion of longer, leaner, sexier legs. It boosts our confidence.

T
he quote that came to mind was: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot. -Marilyn Monroe"

So while she didn't submit a photo she took, I went ahead and took one based on her submission :)




Let me just say my heater is RIGHT behind me because I would not be wearing this right now in our 30 degree weather!

"First Lady? That bores me. I am politically incorrect." -Cecilia Sarkozy, former First Lady of France

----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger