Day 8: It's the Love Day

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's!

My contacts are dry and I should probably get off this computer, but I'm over a week old with my challenge! Yay! Plus, I heard on the news that there may be a couple of inches of additional snow tonight -- and while this probably won't cancel work, I'm crossing my fingers there is hope!

Valentine's day... when a single, taken, or confused girl can eat candy off her lap because Valentine's is the best excuse to eat tons of sugar.



"I hate flowers. I paint them because they're cheaper than models and they don't move." -Georgia O'Keefe, production painter into her nineties

----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger