Day 7: Hold Me Close

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today's interpretation is influenced by tomorrow... Valentine's Day :)

The "feminine" portion of this is feeling vulnerable -- needing someone to help you. I find that some women hate to ask or help. I'm definitely like that sometimes. Whether it's our pride, the way we've been raised, or how many times that "help" never came to you and left you jaded to fend for yourself. My fiance may be in my picture, but I'm also a woman who believes in God. One of the biggest lessons I am learning is to put my needs in God... not man. Because it is God who will provide that strength for Jose when I need him most.



Do you share that struggle with vulnerability and independence? What's worse... asking for help or realizing you can't do it on your own?

"Marriage is not just spiritual communion and passionate embraces; marriage is also three meals a day and remembering to carry out the trash." -Joyce Brothers, pop psychologist

----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger