Day 6: Baby, It's Cold Outside

Friday, February 12, 2010

Sometimes I have to remind myself why I'm doing this... before my night is over, the nagging is in my head "don't forget the picture!"

But I'll keep pushing through as much as I can! Today's interpretation is due to this crazy winter storm we are having in the U.S.! However, it doesn't relate to the snow -- the snow just happens to be a lovely addition in the background.

See, my "feminine" interpretation is that lovely window of hesitation and self-consciousness many women face. Our thoughts are hidden behind a curtain, spying almost, and keeping yourself at a distance. Sometimes we're intimidated, sometimes we fear failure, sometimes we don't think very highly of ourselves. Sometimes... it just looks so cold out there. Can't I just stay inside, warm -- just for a little?






"Cosmetics is a boon to every woman, but a girl's best friend is still a nearsighted man." -Yoko Ono, Lennon's love

----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger