Day 15: Skirts & Twirls

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh, what a beautiful and sunny day it was today! I'm typing so fast I almost wrote "sunnday" :)

And of course, my pictures sometimes match my mood or environment or inspiration in general, and today is no different! Aside from loving warm weather and getting to wear skirts, I think it is a very feminine symbol to "twirl" in your skirt. So while Friday's was a bit of an intense interpretation on women's traits (though one of my favs!), today's is uplifting: being care-free. Girls just want to have fun. To always celebrate your youth, and even if no one else is watching you -- twirl in your skirt. Dance. Even if you don't have rhythm -- twist and turn to the radio. This is one of my favorite 'moods' to intepret since I am much more of a spontaneous person rather than practical. It has its flaws of course, but you will be seeing more of the "care free" interpretation around here. Why? Porque es mi casa :)

I can't wait for the sunshine to actually stick around! I really liked how this one turned out..



Hmmmm... singing in the shower. How to interpret that in a PG-13 way. Any takers?! ;)

"The word love has by no means the same sense for both sexes, and this is one cause of the serious misunderstandings that divide them." -Simone de Beauvoir, the brain behind The Second Sex

----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger