Clean.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

YES. I finally did it. I cleaned up my blog design. AHHH. Do you love it?!?! I do! I'll be adding a few things in the coming weeks, but ohhhh it feels so good to see my images on this layout.

I could photograph this girl ALL DANG DAY. Madeleine Alexandra - she's a beast. I just finished editing the video to this. Oh. My. Word. It's different from anything I've done. Sometimes I crave the freedom to experiment and there is nothing like creating movement to a song that is plain and simple, sick. I am completely fine if half of my time is spent making music videos for women or love stories. Yessir. Seventeen year old Ale would be living her DREAM.

3 comments:

  1. Ale,

    It looks beautiful! Love it!

    Mailinh

    ReplyDelete
  2. New layout looks great!!! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! The new layout shows off the best part... YOU!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger