Engaged: Johnny + Criselda

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

These two.  These two together is something quite beautiful.  As individuals they are some of the most giving, relational, and God-chasing people Jose and I know.  And together?  It's the sweetest love...


How impeccable are their outfits?!  I love the electric blue (one of their wedding colors).  

But you know what's electric?  Johnny and Criselda.  Together.






I can't think of anything better than this kind of love.  One that inspires people.  And for me to record the beginning of Johnny and Criselda's love story is taking part of what God has called me to do with my photography.

Their wedding is going to be electric.  Electric I tell you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger