The most beautiful people..

Monday, April 2, 2012

I'll listen to a song and just have the urge to create.  I think that's why I use to believe in high school that one day I'd create music videos.  I'm not this music savvy girl -- at all -- but there are certain songs that set my thoughts on fire.  I feel their music in me.  Ever since one of the judges on American Idol told a contestant "some of the best singers sing from their struggles... their pain and vulnerability.  You should sing with conviction." -- I remember thinking: Is that what sets artists apart?  That some of the best works are from those that have suffered, struggled, or lost and create out of a place of fervent emotion?  I don't know, but creating out of emotion is so liberating.


The most beautiful people we have known are those that struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

1 comments:

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger