Marketing to Women: WPPI Notes with Sue Bryce

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

If there is anything you need to know about women in business,  Sue Bryce is your girl.  So pull up a chair, grab some paper, and take notes if you are marketing to females.


(* Click on the photos to enlarge them and read text :)


Honestly, it will blow-you-away when you see some of those before and afters.  What an amazing strategy!  You not only see the visual transformation with the hair and make up, but you see their face and eyes are completely reflecting a confidence they may have struggled to express before.



Do you understand how now this is an experience?  A girl's day out.  You make reservations for drinks afterwards because you know you're going to look so gooood!  You see, Sue Bryce has strategically picked and valued her hair and make up artist because she desires for her clients to glow after their make-over.  Can you imagine how many will gush about their experience?  It didn't start nor did it end at taking a photo.  


From Sue after a day of coffee and boutique shopping:
Yes thats it . . . desire.  Such a sensual beautiful word and such a divine feeling. FEELING. again I’ve written feel.  Women Feel when they shop! we are both tactile and emotive.  My Photography brand communicates a ‘Desire to Feel’ a certain way.  As I rebrand myself this next month I am working towards making this even stronger. Because interestingly I have just realised, I do not know how much I spent today! Seriously! collectively that is.  Oh don’t worry I’m not stupid I knew the price of everything that I picked up, but I was not driven by any number.  I would actually have to look at my bank statement to tell you.  As I always say, Price is only an issue in the absence of Value.  Today I valued Desire.
What does your client value? How do you make them FEEL?  And that is why I absolutely love working with women -- I connect so strongly with emotion.  Any thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I want to hear/know more about this "Family First Woman" cause I think I am one ;) GREAT POST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those before/afters were un-stinkin'-believable. WOW WOW WOW! Does she do a lot of touch-up in post or is she just THAT good at styling/posing/choosing incredible makeup artists?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, it's a combination of things. I was going to say LIGHT is the most important -- but honestly ALL of these components work their own magic. Like this:
      LIGHT = The perfect light will even out skin tones, enhance the skin, and provide catch light to the eyes, as well as giving the photo an art quality to it
      MAKE UP / HAIR = gives the model CONFIDENCE which = better photos because subject is comfortable and therefor *exuding* confidence in the photos as well
      POSING = a photographer who can pose women well will make them feel comfortable and will help the subjects feel they can trust them as a professional and will bring out their best at the best angle.
      TOUCH-UP = this should be like salt, either not needed at all, or just the smallest bit to enhance the flavor

      Clearly Sue Bryce is pretty fantastic at ALL of these. Make sense? :)

      Delete
  3. great blog and post. i love sue bryce. wish i was able to attend. fingerscrossed, next time around. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger