Fashion + Pizza + Showit Shoot Out

Tuesday, February 7, 2012



I don't even know where to start with this. Seriously.

Do I tell you about how mind blowing Showit as a community is? Do I tell you about the delicious pizza and hilarious conversation I had after this shoot with my Phoenix Showiteers?

A girl can only talk so much. And this girl right here talks. I've been with Showit now for about 3 years and it wasn't until last month that I even knew a Facebook group existed which connected you with local Showiteers. This might sound all foreign (showiteers, shoot out, etc.) -- but the point is that I've never been surrounded with so many creative, encouraging, and challenging artists. Our first event was hosted by the lovely Karie (this girl deserves a blog post alone!) who brought Kasey, Taylor, and Audree to model for us.



I will go ahead and state the obvious: the girls are gorgeous!





It's definitely a little nerve-wrecking to shoot in front of everyone, but once I started pulling the girls individually, I was in my zone..





this LIGHT!











Although I've been in Phoenix now for a year and a half, I'm thankful for how many people have come into my life and share in my journey with me ;) Which means, uh oh.. I'm starting to get attached.



p.s. How do you like my new coral pants?!

A Ross purchase! Their new slogan should be "Like a Boss." Cause that's exactly how my wallet felt.

6 comments:

  1. your coral pants rock! just like your amazing photographs!! you're so amazing! we seriously should think about doubling soon!
    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Let's do it the week of the 27th! I'll be back from Vegas :)

      Delete
  2. Girl your photos are AMAZING!! and those coral pants totally do rock...I want to go get some myself now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jillian! If you found some in time for Vegas, wouldn't that be hysterical?!

      Delete
  3. Pretty pretty ladies and beautiful photography! Loved it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger