Black Glasses & Fascination

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I've been having a thing for glasses lately...




Woke up yesterday morning at 3:30 A.M. to catch our flight back to Phoenix. We stopped at El Paso first and I cannot tell you anything about that flight because I passed out so fast. On the second flight (to Phoenix) I had this sudden burst of energy to start taking notes on my 2012 goals. Right there. Middle seat. In my little black notebook.

I'm swimming in thoughts you guys, swimming. I know it's a good place to be, full of inspiration and passion, but I'm trying to catch up with my mind and set some action plans. While at home in Dallas I found an old notebook from a college conference I went to with a quote that jumped out at me:

Inspiration + No Application = Fascination
Inspiration + Application = Destination

Funny how notes from my past can compel me in a way that may have not been quite so gripping had I not pursued this path. Anyway, I have some catching up to do now that I'm back in Phoenix. It's my grandma's birthday today so Tuesday night while Jose and I were still in Dallas we bought a small tres leches cake for her and sang her happy birthday with my mom and brother. She clapped, sang, blew out her candle, and asked if the cherry on the cake was a tomato. Goodness... I love that silly woman :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger