Office Decor: Feminine Design

Monday, November 21, 2011

It's the most feminine room you'll find in our house. My office. Scored some beautiful, silky curtains at Target and this gorgeous vase from IKEA. This was my original inspiration.



I want to find some brown branches to add more volume. And these are pieces of items on my desk and book shelf...





She draws ladies and gentlemen!



I know, I'll stick to photography :) It's funny how I'm really drawn to hand-drawn elements or watercolor. I think it says a lot about the style -- I love effortless imagery. What do you find yourself constantly drawn to?

3 comments:

  1. Love the new office! It screams you!!! :) I'm drawn to simplicity with a touch of artistic/unique flair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really nice post. i appreciate for your post. thanks for shearing it with us. keep it up.cheap beds with mattress sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....that's really amazing...I have ever seen such a nice creativity. Awesome work.Internet based furniture company

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger