It's a hard life when you're almost 3

Friday, October 28, 2011


I mean, who makes you go to the park for an hour and a half? Then takes you on 5 trips to the elevator. And makes you try out at least 4 different swings? Play soccer on a mushy ball so things won't break around you? And watch DORA?!

What a cruel world.


Oh let's not kid.




I'm an awesome babysitter.

Especially the giving the kid back part. What a pro! Joshua and I... we bonded on Tuesday afternoon. I ran into my neighbors on my way out and Joshua announced to everyone we were heading to the park. In case they were wondering. However, I had this odd feeling most of them were actually wondering "where did this little one appear all of a sudden...?"

We'll leave them wondering. We're moving out this weekend anyway.

1 comments:

  1. You are the best babysitter! Joshua is still talking about his "playdate" with Ale. (-:

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger