Engaged: Devon + David

Wednesday, September 21, 2011



She had me at burlap and lace.

Or at least, those are the words Devon used to describe her wedding and I knew this girl was after my photography heart.

Right after meeting with Devon and her (incredibly sweet) mom, the excitement of her wedding kept growing. We talked about outfit ideas and I scouted a location for our engagement session to match the Fall feel of Devon's November wedding. The day came, and I was blown away by Devon's planning and styling. But more than that, they completely trusted me to showcase their love -- for that, I'll always be thankful.





You know I love my details, and I have to thank Leidan Mitchell Salon for the stunning hair and make-up they did for Devon.



What a beautiful couple, huh?




Now this blue eyed beauty is Phoenix -- David's precious daughter. I have to say, David and Devon absolutely cherish Phoenix.





You should have heard me when I was editing. Love, love, love.







Hands down my absolute favorite set...






Devon and David -- you two are something special :) And your families? Adore them.

Hope this made you want to sip a little pumpkin spice latte or snuggle up to someone close. Fall and love are in the air my friends! Happy Wednesday <3

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I was there and I honestly think you captured the moment plus some! Devon and David - you guys were so natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous photo shoot. Mad props, sista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous images! You are so talented missy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! Definitely one of my favorite sessions :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger