Husband Chronicles: He prances in the living room

Friday, June 24, 2011

Last night I spent at least 45 minutes cutting little yellow triangles. We are having a Noche Española party for Jose and I's birthday tomorrow night and I CAN NOT WAIT! As lovers of food, we have researched our Spanish recipes and even made a website with all the details of the party for those we invited. I wish we had a bigger space but we'll just have to cram our lovely friends into our condo and secretly hope that by 8 p.m. it will be cool enough to open our balcony doors and have extra space there.

I was exhausted after only cutting the yellow triangles but have about 40 more to cut if I'm going to make flag banners for the living room! By 10:30 p.m. last night I wrapped myself up in a blanket on the couch and called it a night. Jose, on the other hand, danced around the living room like a schoolboy imagining where to move our dinner table and couch to open up space.



Stubbornly I pulled the blanket over my head and yelled "this girl is OUT!" Yet somehow within the next 5 minutes... there I was... moving the dinner table while Jose pranced in decoration glory.

What I have done to this guy?


Clearly something right... because I have someone who is dreaming as strongly as I am now :) I'll make sure that when I take a bite of our homemade tapas tomorrow night, I'll close my eyes and escape momentarily back to our honeymoon.



Dreaming and eating together like little fat school children. In Spain.

Barriga llena, corazon contento.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger