Outfit Chronicles: Spring Print

Thursday, March 10, 2011



So this day was a good hair day and the funny thing is that my bangs had gotten SO long, so I did a little Justin Bieber swoop. Oh yes, I just went there. In fact, I have a particular side that I part my hair to, but this day (for no real reason) I swooped/parted it the other way. DAREDEVIL! I live my life on the edge.




I have to admit that for some odd reason, parting it the opposite way gave my hair more volume. These were taken right before I got my most recent hair cut. Just a trim. But my bangs are really short again.



I am either...

a) covering my mouth while I'm laughing in fear that I still have chocolate on my teeth
or
b) showing off my awesome, partially painted, nails.



You decide. :)




skirt + earrings: F21 (only $14 for skirt!!!), tank top: Plato's closet, cardigan: Rainbow, belt: thrift store, tights: Charolette Russe (you didn't think those were my legs, right?!), shoes: DSW clearance section

Time for Spring and bold colors!

Funny fact: This is actually the day I made the cake I posted on Facebook that took me about 5 hours to make. The "funny" part is that my left knee was SWOLLEN. Go ahead, scroll up and play Where's Waldo with my swollen knee.

You see, I injured my knee playing volleyball 2 weeks ago. I believe this was when my husband and another player crashed into me at the net. Apparently I AM that short that I wasn't in either of their peripheral vision. Anyway, I thought it was getting better until the day I made the cake when my knee was super swollen from just standing for a couple of hours. I literally pulled a chair into the kitchen and wrapped my knee up with ice to finish the cake.

And finally, my knee was getting better! I didn't play volleyball, I took it easy at dance, and for the most part, I JUST rested. So this past Tuesday when I had dance practice, I decided to go ahead and dance a little more energetically. WELL. Everything was fine until I did some quick squat move. THE SQUAT!! It killed me. I felt something not right and yep... woke up yesterday, back at square one. Got a doctor's appointment on Friday and a seeing a sport's therapist the next week.

Anyone want to let me borrow their knee this Saturday? I have a photoshoot and will have to come up with some creative positions so I don't bend my left knee when I need to squat.



Hmm. That could work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger