Pink Memories

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Woke up at 5 AM to drop my brother off at the airport and my pillows are now asking me to join their feathery goodness! Must. resist.

I've got some catching up to do, but here's a piece of our road trip to LA for New Years.




He was out here for 20 days and I really got used to his company. I definitely miss not having family near :( Although I've never drank so much coffee or ate so many desserts!

On our counter is a cookie jar with a strip of chalkboard on it. Currently it says "If you give a fatty a cookie..." It's a running joke, along with Jose's "birthing thighs." Hahaha. Maybe that shouldn't have been public. Clearly my judgment is a little skewed. Happy Hump Day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger