A (Scarf) Weekend Wrap Up

Monday, December 13, 2010

I was so sure I'd be sick by today seeing how hectic these last few days were and how much my body temperature fluctuated. Sleeping in my grandma's room the night before the twins' session on Friday was a baaaad idea. I hardly got any sleep, and had a late start on Friday.

Despite being a little groggy that morning, the weather was beautiful. I came prepared with a tank top in hand, anticipating the sweat that would come on this warm day full of babies, heaters, and photo taking. It was silly how hot I got -- like pseudo menopause or something! But sweat is a small price to pay when you get to create memories for your family. Go ahead and roll your eyes at my awesome Hallmark statement cause I absolutely mean it! :)

Not only did I get to photograph the babies of the cousin I'm closest to, but then I got to photograph my best friend's FIRST baby, AND (AND!) I had a fashion session with one of my greatest friends from high school! Remember the candy-cane scarf I used on the twins? I brought it over to Kristen's house in case I'd want to wrap it around baby Kent. When I actually ended up using it, Kristen jokingly said: "You should have Lauren wear it at one point too so everyone you photographed used that scarf."

GENIUS!

So I did just that. At first, the scarf served as a blanket for two...



And then it made its appearance on this bundle of cuteness...



Finally, it was held close by this sexy snow bunny! :)



Okay, so there's no snow -- but it made me think of snow bunny :P

How adorable, precious, SEXY, and amazing was this experience?! Funny how each one had a piece of me :) I love all of these people to death and you'll hear much, much more about them when I post their sessions individually. I seriously can't wait for you to see these!

Hope that made your Monday just a little bit :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger