Moments right before..

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Why am I obsessed with photography? Because sometimes there are moments you need to remember. Or moments that you didn't know looked this way... felt that way.

I want to share one of my first shoots here in Phoenix with Octavia & Tony. A moment that I absolutely loved.

It was







right before






their...



lips met.

More on this lovely pair later.

p.s. Don't forget to vote for your favorite Spain photos! Special surprise for those who voted!

6 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful and special! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ale! I love love love love the pictures! Thank you so much once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Thanks for the love guys!! I really appreciate it :)

    Octavia -- you guys were absolutely LOVELY to photograph. Seriously! Can't wait to share the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Thanks for the love guys!! I really appreciate it :)

    Octavia -- you guys were absolutely LOVELY to photograph. Seriously! Can't wait to share the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ale! I love love love love the pictures! Thank you so much once again :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger