Time for Change

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello. Let me re-introduce myself and apologize.

I came to a realization today: When I dedicate myself to one blog, the other suffers. Some of you may or may not know that I have another blog. The funny thing is that I don't have a problem with content, I have a problem with TOO MUCH content. I become so overwhelmed with my ideas for my "photography" blog and I end up running away = no post. I feel so, so, so insanely blessed that there's people out there who even care about what I have to say.

So my scatter brain self has 2 blogs... what was I thinking? :)

It would be so easy for me to say that I just moved to Phoenix, and so there's nothing for me to really post in terms of photography. WRONG. Photography consumes me. Y'all, I work during the day AND even at night when Jose comes home. The problem is, I just got married and have TONS of wedding material I want to share with the world, including furnishing my first home. On top of that, I have my bazillion Spain photos to go through. THEN, I'm also re-designing my website.

I have only reached out to ONE photographer here in Phoenix, and that was to ask if they had a blog. I'm so anxious to finish my website because my current website doesn't include a SINGLE photo of my fashion set. You guys, there's photos I hadn't shown Jose until last week from my first workshop! I'm afraid of reaching out to photographers right now because I don't think my website reflects the complete direction I want to move into. So I'm forcing myself to finish before reaching out. But I get so anxious....

It's time for change. I need to create a blog that will combine BOTH my personal and photography content. One with little tabs to hold categories. Why have I waited this long?! Because that's typical of me. Become so overwhelmed that it finally pushes me to find functionality. Now I'm crossing my fingers functionality will be cheap.

On a different but still-photography-related note. You're going to DIE or pee in your pants when I share some of these bullfighting photos from Spain!!! Fine, fine... I'll post one :)



p.s. I promise to share more of this journey in re-starting (read: STARTING) my photography journey here in Phoenix to hopefully one day become a truly, full-time, professional photographer.

p.p.s. Have you heard of Jasmine Star? I'm taking her Creative Live Course right now and taking MAJOR notes!! I'll make sure to share the knowledge with y'all!

2 comments:

  1. p.p.p.s. I cannot wait till everyone gets to see what you've been working on...you make me so proud... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love you babe :)

    Meghan- YES! She is! I'm taking intense notes, so I'll have to turn them into cliff notes. It's soo inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger