Love Boat

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Got word that my wedding photos should be done next week! Woo hoo! I'm juggling trying to finish my Spain photos and putting together the wedding-prep videos I took with Jose's point & shoot.

In the mean time, I came across this engagement shoot and thought it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL.







Doesn't it have that "Notebook" feel to it?! I have admired Sheena Jibson's work for some time, and I just HAD to share these with y'all. What I love MOST about this shoot (aside from the gorgeous photos), is Sheena's ability to get creative on this ONE spot. She took so many angles and came up with so many poses which is truly a challenge as a photographer.







It's hard enough on land to really help couples become intimate with each other in front of your lens without the awkward part and she...

clearly....



had no...



trouble :)



Hope you enjoyed! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger