Hey-o Barcelona Breakers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Let's just cut to the chase. I'm FINALLY finished with Barcelona, and since I can't post all 288 photos (that I narrowed down), I figured I'd put a little collage together of the break dancers. Remember him? Yeah, him and his friends. I wanted to get their e-mail SO bad so I could send them their photos... but.. I chickened out.

Make sure you let it fully load! And you HAVE to watch it on HD or my photos will look like they have chicken pox.



Hope you liked my little video montage! I really enjoy making these. But more than anything - photographing it! What do you think?! Did you like the music? Can you guess who the music artist is...? Don't cheat by looking on my YouTube commentary! haha. Your hint is: "slave."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger