Throw stuff?

Friday, April 9, 2010

Question for y'all...

I have no idea what to do for our exit. Meaning, I don't have 'thingies' for people to chunk at us. It's not a big deal, just haven't really thought about it.

There's the idea of throwing butterflies cut out of music sheets:


Or strips of paper

via The Knot

Not allowed to do this one at our venue, so nix that:

via The Knot

Stick to the original:


I've also heard of making mini-lavender packets. That's kind of cute.

There's also marbles you can throw:



I'm kidding.

;)
Any ideas? Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Of those ideas, I like the lavender packets the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT!! You should have reminded me! Let me know if you need me to look anything up for you.

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger