Day 77: Flowers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today I am honored to feature our guest post from Paulette Waltz. Though I did not get to know Paulette too much at Emory, we have stayed in touch via Facebook. It's a shame she graduated so soon because we are alike in so many ways. Our love of photography, community, activism, and even dance.

Her words so simple, and her photo so impacting: Flowers ... "They are delicate. Subtle. Colorful. Fragrant. Alive. Vibrant. Powerful. Soft. Sexy. Feminine."



You will be blown away by the work she has produced, traveling the world. There are two more images I will feature of hers, so I know you'll be looking forward to that! Make sure you check out her work -- simply incredible.

p.s. Sorry for the delayed post! I got back late last night and had to finish packing because Jose's parents are coming tomorrow to pick up my stuff. Bear with me in these next few weeks as I venture to move out, get married, travel Spain, and move to Arizona!

"Taste is the feminine of genius." -- Edward Fitzgerald
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger