Day 73: Back to Motherhood

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello from Arizona!!

Goodness it is HOT. I'm from Texas, and Atlanta gets pretty bad too, but it was already at 94 degrees yesterday and all I could think was "This is not the worst?" The time difference has been crazy. Our flight got in at 10:30 p.m. Arizona time, but it was actually 1:30 a.m. in Atlanta! The worst part is by the time we made it to our hotel to go to sleep it was close to 3 a.m. Atlanta time!

I won't go into the details of our "home" search yet -- but it's been pretty challenging. Fortunately, when I got online to check my e-mail, I had about 3 guest posts!! So thank you to those who are submitting -- you are SUCH a huge help. I'll be featuring one of them today :)

This one is from another mother, Stacy Warmack. She took me up on my daily challenge and I love it! I love when people push themselves, especially when it's something outside of their comfort zone. She said: "I have a son approximately the same age as Alexander. Here are some photos of my connection with him. As you mentioned in your post, this connection is very consuming, and it's about all that I seem to have pictures of. The first one: Ian is two months old. He and I are snuggling in the morning, and he is shown next to where he had been for so many months. The second one, we're on one of our first long walks as I discover that I can easily feed him wherever I need to."





Thank you Stacy :) And since we're talking about babies and I'm a fan of them.. here's a blurry but hilarious one of Alexander from the Easter shoot:



He is too good at that eyebrow raise. I got it a lot! What the heck is she doing on the grass with that big, black, box thing? [eyebrow raise]. Mom. Inspect this please.

Haha. If I don't melt away tomorrow, then I think I should be able to post before heading out to Atlanta. Night! :)

"Grown don't mean nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown? What's that suppose to mean? In my heart it don't mean a thing." --Toni Morrison, Beloved, 1987
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger