Day 55: Flower in Your Hair

Friday, April 2, 2010

I love, love, love to put flowers in my hair. I make them too. A simple t-shirt and jeans can be made so feminine with a flower in your hair. I'm also a fan of messy up-dos.

Tomorrow morning I'll be waking up early and doing a baby photoshoot :) Remember the "Art that Helps" project I was working on? I have the collaboration pieces finished by Promise! They are SO amazing!! I am looking for ways to put them in my shop. The plan is to create something sell-able out of the artwork and donate all proceeds to Haiti. I could DEFINITELY see these on a t-shirt OR even a cute apron! I just have to figure out how.

Anyway.. on to the photo!



I really liked this classic feel. I used a texture from Florabella Textures -- love those! Time for sleep... got an early morning in the park :) :)

p.s. for photographers (or anybody) -- would you like me to post the original along with my edited photo? You know, for comparison and stuff. Let me know! I've been considering doing that...

"I am positive that flexibility is a feminine characteristic." -Emma Bonino
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

2 comments:

  1. It's always fun to see the before and afters (edited). BTW this is gorgeous. The flower in your hair is ultra feminine. And the curves of your neck and shoulders are too. Great photo - it feels vintage. Makes me think of a flamenco dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to see the before and afters (edited). BTW this is gorgeous. The flower in your hair is ultra feminine. And the curves of your neck and shoulders are too. Great photo - it feels vintage. Makes me think of a flamenco dancer.

    ReplyDelete

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger