Day 53: More Packing

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am in the midst of selling my stuff -- anyone need a new couch? :) The more I think about it, the more I realize that 100 days is pretty impossible with what I have coming up: moving out, visiting AZ for 5 days, leaving Atlanta in 3 weeks, traveling to Houston the following week, and oh yeah -- get married! :)

But in honor of not getting to do one yesterday, I am sharing my state of mind with you:



What to take? Who knew a girl could own so much in one room? :)

p.s. I thought it would be fun to show you the original:



"Curiosity is one of the forms of feminine bravery." --Victor Hugo
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger