Day 47: Smoking

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Granted, this is not the sexiest display of "smoking" -- quite the opposite actually -- but I suppose because I'm not a smoker, I don't find it appealing. Though I imagine out there, somewhere, there are women who feel... "femme fatale"-ish when they smoke. At least I remember in middle school that was the sentiment about not being caught smoking. The cigarettes gave girls an edge, replicating the Hollywood glorification of being a rebel.

Then of course, there's the addiction aspect that completely tosses everything out the window. So there you go, something so far from seeming feminine -- yet, for others that is not the case. Or used to be.



I'm not crazy...




Yes, we have come a LONG way. Goodnight.

"Cigarette sales would drop to zero overnight if the warning said 'CIGARETTES CONTAIN FAT'." -- Dave Barry
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger