Day 43: Jose

Sunday, March 21, 2010

When I can't open the pasta jar, when he tells me that I smell good, when he says he can't tell if I'm wearing make up or not, when he has to slightly squat to hug me, when he carries me down the stairs after a virus empties my stomach, when he laughs with me (or at me usually), when he makes up Spanish words, when he leaves me voicemails in random accents, when he sends me videos about random science stuff, and when he goes through 10 dandelions so I can get at least 1 or 2 good shots... he makes me feel loved. Mixed in that love, he definitely makes me feel feminine.



My fiance... Jose :) I'll share more of this shoot throughout the week!

"You can't turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again." -Bonnie Prudden, magnificent mountaineer
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger