Day 38: Secrets

Monday, March 15, 2010

There is some really cool stuff happening this week with projects I've been involved with photography-wise. There are just some photoshoots that motivate me to make my client/model feel and look feminine and they are some of my most favorite shoots.

I haven't posted any photoshoots lately because I had to put my business on hold to focus on the wedding this year. There are 2 big things I haven't blogged about, one of them being this one that I had to wait, and the other -- I simply haven't done it. Well, the secret will be out soon!

But for now, enjoy this sneak peek:



Can't wait to share it with you! :) :)

"I never really thought of myself as a sex goddess; I felt I was more a comedian who could dance." -Rita Hayworth, vintage film vixen
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger