Day 31: Lace

Monday, March 8, 2010

Once again, pushing it because I got home so late! Maybe this wasn't a good idea...

Today's image is an item that makes me feel very feminine and I absolutely love it: lace. Is it the delicacy of the material? It's lightweight fabric? Or is it the pockets of exposure and intricate patterns that make us feel so feminine?





What type of clothing or fabric makes you feel feminine? I was hoping to engage some dialogue on these topics so I'd love for you to share your thoughts! :) Though I have to admit that the guest posts have made the loss of sleep worthwhile. Thank you. I just hope I have enough fuel for April because this is becoming really challenging already...

"Always suspect any job men willingly vacate for women." -Jill Tweedie, lauded for "Letters from a Faint-Hearted Feminist."
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger