Day 30: Red Lips

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I love, love, love this picture of Jasmine! She is our guest blogger today and I wish I wasn't in such a hurry but I JUST got back from Alabama TWO minutes ago. I rushed in here, opened my laptop, and thanked Jasmine for submitting this awesome photo.

From Jasmine: Nothing says pow like a woman with red lips....depending on the shade it can be seductive and sensual or playful and flirty. Fitting all the crazy moods of a woman.



Isn't this amazing?! The isolation of her lips, the jawline, the black background with the contrasting white hair. This could also be interpreted as "blinded" -- sometimes we allow our emotions to blind us into a decision or action we later regret.

THANK YOU JASMINE!

Now time to unpack from a wonderful weekend! :)

"Instinct is the nose of the mind." -Delphine de Girardin, nineteenth-century gossip columnist
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger