Day 25: Lips

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Posting late because my girlfriends and I were working on the invitations late! The great news is that they are pretty much done (with a last detail that some need). Again, I'm blessed with a community of friends that are here to help not only with the wedding, but with this project too.

I hope this image shows you that even with a cell phone, you can take an image and have some of the most poetic words that truly resonate with you alongside it.

From our guest blogger, Sonjacharde Mixon:



"Lips: the most sensual part of a woman's face. You can tell a lot about how a woman feels by what she does with her lips. The way she kisses you, whispers in your ear. Yells at you in anger, sings a song to her frightened children. Cries when her heart is broken. They say the eyes are the way to look in a woman's soul but I argue that it's the lips. Lips that can love, arouse, calm, reveal, trigger, heal the true token of femininity!"

Wow. I don't even know how to follow that. I don't think I need to. Thank you Sonja.

"I've got a woman's ability to stick to a job and get on with it when everybody else walks off and leaves it." -Margaret Thatcher, Britain's first female prime minister
----------
To participate in my 100 day challenge, submit your photo representing your interpretation of "feminine" and about a paragraph describing your interpretation to alejandra@imaginaledesign.com -- Read more about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ale Vidal © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger